Why go dry when you’ve got gin? Here are 8 London gin cocktails every gin lover needs to try.
1. The Gin Lane at The Coral Room
With Hendrick’s gin, voignier white wine, St Germain Drinks elderflower and agave.
2. The Rake Zetter Town House
With Beefeater gin, Powdered notes, Juniper oil.
3. Mmm Hop at Dandelyan
With Fords Gin, tree sap cordial, bitter hibiscus and fizz
4. Foraged Gin Martini at Three Sheets
With Beefeater gin, leaf cordial, dry vermouth
5. Gin Bloody Mary at The Distillery London
6. Citrus Myrtifolia at Purl London
Gin infused with grapefruit – Plymouth Navy gin infused with grapefruit, Red Vermouth, Chionotto, Wild Strawberry Bitter
7. Black Forest Gateau Holborn Dining Room
Served hot, with Monkey47_dry_gin, Cherry Heering, Fine Ruby Port & fresh lemon juice, topped with cream made with red currant syrup, Briottet crème de cocao Blanc and Mozart white chocolate liqueur . Pic credit @addiechinn
8. Sweet potato sour Bao_London
With Gin. Sweet potato. Lime juice. Egg white and chestnut liquor